You will be treated with respect and as a partner in your care. Being a partner means you have responsibilities too:
- Ensure our patients have 24 hour access to medical advice.
- Aim for you to have access to a suitably qualified medical professional within 48 hours of your initial contact during surgery hours, or in urgent cases the same day.
- Work in partnership with you to achieve the best medical care possible.
- Involve you and listen to your opinions and views in all aspects of your medical care.
- Make the prevention of disease, illness and injury a primary concern. The medical staff will advise you of the steps you can take to promote good health and a healthy lifestyle.
We would respectfully ask that you:
- Let us know if you wish to cancel an appointment.
- Arrive promptly for your appointment.
- Treat staff with courtesy and respect. Reception staff may have to ask some personal questions to assist them in providing you with the best service.
- Inform the practice staff of any alterations in your circumstances, such as change of surname, address or telephone number. Please ensure that we have your correct telephone number, even if it is ex-directory.
As patients, you are responsible for your own health and that of any dependants. It is important that you adhere to information and advice given to you by health professionals and co-operate with the practice in endeavouring to keep you healthy.